Chefs - All Grades
full & part time positions
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Elm Tree Glounthaune are currently recruiting for experienced Chefs of all grades.
We are looking for passionate and creative people to join our team of professional chefs. It's a great opportunity to work in one of Corks best loved restaurants with a fantastic team around them.
We offer a great work/life balance with a four day working week.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preparing food items as requested within the time limit required
- Comply with all health and safety protocols/procedures in place
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all HACCP and Manual Handling practices
- Ensure all food preparation areas and utensils are cleaned to a high standard
- Strong skills in food production, waste management, storage and presentation.
- Creative with excellent skills in service, preparation, plating and presentation.
- Ability to work on own initiative and collaboratively in a tight knit and well organised team environment.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in similar style restaurants and experience is essential.
- work in a high tempo kitchen serving quality food in a timely and efficient manner
- have the ability to work well on their own initiative & in a team environment
- have strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent work-life balance
- Exemplary working conditions
- Flexi hours
- A dynamic team and positive, respectful work environment