The Elm Tree Glounthaune are currently recruiting Chefs at both Junior and Senior Chef De Partie Levels
We are looking for passionate and creative people to join our team of professional chefs. It's a great opportunity to work in one of Corks best loved restaurants with a fantastic team around them.
We offer a great work/life balance with a four day working week.
email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Responsibilties & Duties:
- Maintain high standards of culinary skills in preparation, cooking and presentation of all food.
- To assist in producing a maintenance and cleaning schedule allocating specific duties to ensure the hygiene, cleanliness and tidiness of the Kitchen areas.
- Ensure that all aspects of Health and Safety, Hygiene, welfare, by-laws, fire regulations, emergency procedure etc.
- To help control quality of food produce, portions served, plating and waste.
- To help ensure a good working relationship with suppliers and colleagues.
- To contribute to the best of your ability to the production of food items and menu planning
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Previous experience in a similar position and have the ability to work well in a busy environment
- Have a professional appearance & work attitude.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen environment & passion for flavour and food
- Self-starter with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to food hygiene best practices
- Team player with a hands on approach who is flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent oral and written English.
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent work-life balance
- Exemplary working conditions
- A dynamic team and positive, respectful work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent