full & part time positions available
email your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Chef to join our Award Winning Team of Carvery Chefs. It's a great opportunity to work in one of Corks best loved restaurants with a fantastic team around them. We offer a great work/life balance with part- and full-time positions available.
Key Responisbilties & Duties:
- preparation, cooking and display of Carvey
- haccp and stock rotation
- accepting deliveries and making sure items are neat and tidy in stock areas
- daily and weekly menu management
- preparing food items as requested within the time limit required
- comply with all health and safety protocols/procedures in place
- demonstrate a working knowledge of all HACCP and Manual Handling practices
- ensure all food preparation areas and utensils are cleaned to a high standard
- strong skills in food production, waste management, storage and presentation.
- creative with excellent skills in service, preparation, plating and presentation.
- ability to work on own initiative and collaboratively in a tight knit and well organised team environment.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in similar style restaurants and experience is essential.
- work in a high tempo kitchen serving quality food in a timely and efficient manner
- have the ability to work well on their own initiative & in a team environment
- have strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent work-life balance
- Exemplary working conditions
- Flexi hours
- A dynamic team and positive, respectful work environment
- Chef: 3 years (preferred)
- HACCP: 3 years (preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: €13.00-€15.00 per hour