We are currently recruiting for an experienced and motivated breakfast/sandwich chef to join our Award-Winning Team of chefs.
It's a great opportunity to work in one of Corks best loved restaurants with a fantastic team around them.
- prep and serve small breakfast menu, sandwich menu and possibly assist serving carvery.
- prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- follow recipes and presentation specifications
- operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- restock items as needed throughout the shift
- adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
The ideal candidate for this position:
- the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in similar style restaurants and experience is essential.
- work in a high tempo kitchen serving quality food in a timely and efficient manner
- have the ability to work well on their own initiative & in a team environment
- have strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent work-life balance
- Exemplary working conditions
- Flexi hours
- A dynamic team and positive, respectful work environment
- Chef / Deli counter: 2 years (Preferred)
- HACCP: 1 year (Preferred)
Salary: €13.00-€15.00 per hour - Salary is negotiable.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift